There are rules for this award which are basically the same as for most any blog award received. The last part, deciding on recipients for this award, is exceptionally difficult. To me, you are all my ‘sisters’ but we actually need one too for our “Brother‘s” too as they make our life special too.
This time I’m going to follow in Sharla’s footsteps, as she stated on her Award acceptance, with so many deserving people out there how can one chose, especially when I think think of over 10 deserving people too!
All of my ‘Sisters’ are Welcome to the
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers!
Acceptance is contingent upon the following:
1. Leave a comment that you would like to be a member of the Sisterhood.
2. Grab the badge for posting to your blog, thank Claire Cappetta for this award and provide a link to her blogsite.
3. Answer the same questions as posed to Claire Cappetta (see below) in your blog posting.
4. Nominate and provide the links to 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read OR follow the same procedure as catnip and myself. [If you choose to bestow the award on special sisters, be sure to kindly let the recipients know they have been invited into the sisterhood.]
5. Return to Claire Cappetta as soon as your posting is complete to provide a link to your blogsite. Those links will be added to this posting as comments of completion are received.
Today I am trying to play catch up on my blog! It’s basically because I’ve been playing ‘hookie’… the pool and beach keep calling my name and when my inner voice tells me to keep on writing my soul tells me the weather won’t be here for that long (After all I live in NY!) so I should enjoy it.
But there’s one thing I don’t get… I watch movies too and in the movies the beautiful courageous woman takes her laptop to the beach and works a while… Seriously? Cos when I take mine outside to the table the sun glares on it and I can’t see anything on my screen! What am I doing wrong?… Ahhh! That’s right movies are fiction and lying to us that we can have our cake and eat it too… in the sunshine.
This morning I decided to stay and catch up because I feel honored! I have been given awards and it’s time to ‘Pay it Forward”
The Inspiring Blog Award
First of all I was given the Inspiring Blog Award from Literary Tiger The great thing about her blog is that she reads the books we think we should be reading and gives her opinion. Which I love! She doesn’t pull any punches and when she says “Tough going, gave up” you can believe it! She writes with warm humor, which I love!
Not sure what the rules are for it… so I’ll just combine them with the others! lol
The Reader Appreciation Award
The next award came from Sharla from the Catnipoflife, The Reader Appreciation Award I want to thank Sharla so much for this wonderful award. Her blog is inspiring and has a very patriotic angle too. She posts poetry and the most stunning pictures of wildlife. I followed Sharla through her husband sadly being rushed into hospital and her thoughts and total love for him and his recovery too. To sum up Sharla, she is inspiring, happy and uplifting.
To my recipients, here are the rules for this award:
Award your top 6 bloggers who have commented the most.
You cannot award someone who has already been awarded. And you cannot give the award back to me.
Don’t forget to tell the bloggers you’ve awarded.
If you don’t want to pass on this award, that’s okay to. Just admire it.
Today I woke to find I had been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by lost up above, Steph’s blog is inspiring and uplifting with poems and suggestions of books to read which is always accompanied with beautiful photographs and I want to thank her for thinking of me with this award.
Instructions for the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
5. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated